Wednesday, June 8, 2011

BOOK COVER

 THE IMAGE ON TOP IS THE ORIGINAL VERSION.....THE IMAGE ON THE BOTTOM IS MY VERSION.
I redesigned one of my favorite books, holy blood holy grail. it is a controversial book that  put forward a hypothesis, without any consistent historical proof, that the historical Jesus married Mary Magdalene, had one or more children, and that those children or their descendants emigrated to what is now southern France.  They concluded that the legendary Holy Grail is simultaneously the womb of saint Mary Magdalene and the sacred royal bloodline she gave birth to.....i used a grail with a merged cross to depict the holy grail. and i also changed to fonts from the original.

3 comments:

  1. Madonna, I think you did an excellent job with this book cover. You really did a great redesign of adding the different items that make this stand out more. Even the font makes it look like a more interesting book to read. You are doing such great work on your projects, keep up the good work.

    Josita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madonna, I think you did a great job on your book cover. The cup gives it a terrific look. I also like the shape of your book, that it's not a standard size. I think it looks nicer than the original cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the type on the original more than yours. Its bigger and more dynamic.
    Jon

    ReplyDelete